background

Jun 19, 2012

Our Big Ol' 18 Month Old

Oh how we love our silly little guy.
I don't think i'll ever get used to how quickly time flies or how fast he seems to grow but one thing is for sure, it's the best journey i've ever been on. And you know Vincent keeps me on my toes at all times!
Now that he's a babbling, ball throwing, golf clubbing, climber, I've had to get used to minor heart attacks on the daily. His other new "talent" that started just last night is head butting!! Where he gets these ideas I have no clue but he thinks it's the most hilarious thing ever - with no help from his parents of course, who are secretly laughing a long with him ;0). But, with day care starting in less than two weeks, that's the last thing we need him to think is funny. Our work is cut out for us. Luckily, it's all in fun. And that's all we're having when our time is spent hanging with the coolest dude around :0). Can't wait to see what he does next!