background

Apr 4, 2012

Guess Who's Going to Grad School??

Yay, it's ME!
While we were on our trip to California last weekend, I got an e-mail from the College of Education saying I had been "recommended for admission" but that I would have to wait for an actual letter from UNM with their final decision. When we got home last night, I tore through the mail and guess what was in it?
THIS!
Time to dust off those cob webs that have formed in my brain since leaving college and be ready to start in just a few short months! It will be a challenge to balance every day life with school but i'm sure it won't take long to get into the swing of things. More than anything, i'm just excited to be finally working towards something that I am EXCITED about! Dreams really do come true and hard work really does pay off. I'm ready to make both of those true statements in my life :0).