background

Jan 9, 2012

Monday Funday

It's a New Year.
And with it has come a new work schedule,
a new love for Mondays & Tuesdays,
and new blog updates! 

The new title and background seems to suit me better, I think. That, and I like to change things up every once and awhile :0). 

Also, with the help of my computer savvy bro-in-law, I have a much more workable comments section. Since comments are one of the best parts about blogging I thought i should tell you, that in order to do so, you need to go to the actual website. Once there, you'll see a comment section below each post. Feel free to leave me your thoughts. I'd love to hear them! 

In the meantime, here's how Jay and I spent our first Monday off together. 
Why, what could me more fun than a random photo shoot featuring
none other than our photogenic little guy?!.. 

I absolutely LOVE this one of Jay and Vincent. It's a framer for sure ;0)
Love me some Vincent kisses :0)
Now that I look at the photos all blown up, I can tell that the quality is definitely not up to par. I guess that's what I get for using my phone.. On that note, my second New Year's Resolution is to start using our real camera more often. Especially now that I think I have it figured out. Yay!