background

Mar 16, 2012

Everyone, Meet our New Nephew!

Maximilian James Turri
The newest addition to our Turri family and me and Jay's sweet new baby nephew!
He was born March 5th and is 7.5lbs of pure sweetness.

We have been getting a constant stream of pictures and videos and are already filled with so much love for this sweet little guy. We are so proud to be his aunt and uncle and Vincent is even more proud to be his cousin. You know he can't wait to share his 15 months worth of knowledge with Max and be able to show him the ropes!

In just two short weeks we'll actually get to meet him in person and excited doesn't begin to describe it! If it weren't for Jay, I would never have been blessed with the chance to become an aunt so now that I am one, I can't wait to show my new nephew all kinds of lovin'.

Welcome to the world little Max. We are so glad to have you as part of our family. :0)