background

Nov 23, 2011

Countdown to One. 21 days to go!

This is exciting.

Because this, is the last can of formula I ever have to buy!! Per doctors orders, a child's first birthday is usually the time when you're "allowed" to switch your baby over to whole milk. So, with only two and a half weeks to go, I'm going full-blown weaning mode. From formula to big boy milk, yes!! Formula is not cheap so really this like a pay increase for us and I'll take it! ;0)

Also, as I prep for his actual birthday party, I thought I'd give you all a sneak peak at one of the things I've crafted up!!

Oh and speaking of his b-day party, if you haven't already marked your calendars for December 17th you should probably go ahead and do so now.

Invites will be coming to a mailbox near you in the next week or so (hopefully).

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!!

No comments: